LED (light emitting diodes) have revolutionised the lighting industry over the past 10 years with their low energy usage and long lasting quality. Although LED lights are usually more expensive than halogen, they have a number of advantages that are fast making them the most popular option on the market. LED lights operate on 15% of the energy of a Halogen light. They also emit light in a specific direction, plus don’t create the amount of heat a halogen light creates
The Litestream LED under water light is modern in looks, and offers a warm white brightness and improved performance in pool coverage through its unique designed hexagonal diamond shaped lens pattern. Most importantly the Litestream LED light offers energy savings, operating on 15% of the electrical power of a halogen light.
- Warm white German LEDs.
- Long life span of over 50,000 hours.
- Universal adaptor plate.
- Dual Voltage, enabling connection to 12 or 24 volt systems.
- Easily Replace Existing Pool Halogen Lights
- Litestream LED Light can easily replace an existing halogenlight as they can be connected to 12 or 24 volt systems, slashing your pool light electrical power requirements by 85%. Litestream LED
- Retrofit Connector (IP68)
- Easy to use Retrofit Connector, is supplied in two sizes, onethat suits 6mm & less and another 6mm & plus power cable.Simply crimp both connections with the splice connectors,slide the cable sleeve over the connection and hand tightenthe gland nuts.
- Price are not including delivery charges except KUALA LUMPUR